I’ve just celebrated my 45th birthday and today I looked every single day of it – and more.
I have had a dreadful couple of night’s sleep and the dark rings and dull skin that I woke up to this morning took quite some concealing!
So, I decided tonight was the night to try a new face mask that I was lucky enough to be sent last week
Lon Vitalite 24K Gold Active Golden Yulan Oil Facial Mask $36 for a pack of 5
Lonvitalite 24K face masks will enhance micro circulation in the skin, promoting skin regeneration, improved oxidation resistance, moisture and nutrient penetration and retension, and a smooth, more even skintone.
What did I think?
- I loved the cooling effect that I felt as soon as I placed the mask on my face.
- The cloth that the mask is made of is thick and moulds to your face beautifully
- The serum has no noticeable fragrance
- I noticed a slight tingling for the first 10 minutes but didn’t find it uncomfortable – more like my skin awakening
- The face mask fitted my face much better than other masks that I have tried and I was able to walk around with it on without worrying about it falling off.
- There was a lot of product on the mask upon initial application, but when I removed it after the required 20 minutes a noticeable amount of the serum had been absorbed into my skin.
- Once I removed the mask and rinsed my face, it felt beautifully moisturised and I could have missed applying my night cream if desired.
- Sitting here a few hours later the skin around my eyes and jawline feels more lifted and rejuvenated and I am looking forward to seeing how I look tomorrow morning after a good sleep (I am forever hopeful!!)
As someone who is severely claustrophobic I have always been a little wary of cloth face masks, but the LonVitalite 24K facial mask fits my face beautifully and I had no panic attacks at all
You can purchase LonVitalite products here.
Also, make sure you follow them on Facebook and Instagram so you are kept up to date on their specials that they offer.
Have you tried LonVitalite masks before? Do you have a regular pamper night at home?